Advertise directly to your ideal audience!
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) is the process of placing paid advertisements in internet search results which use specific keywords and are from target demographics. PPC ads have the edge of being effective for any sized business – from local small business to enterprise. We will place and intelligently manage PPC ads for your business on the most popular search engines, such as Google and Bing, optimizing your campaign to ensure it generates the most results at the lowest cost
What You Get
- Advertise to key populations through geographical targeting
- Reach out directly to people who are already searching for the services you offer
- We optimize your campaign around the clock to ensure the most effective use of the budget
- Ads appear at the top of search results
- Monthly Reporting
- A dedicated account manager to communicate with you and manage your PPC campaign day-by-day
- We utilize a unique machine learning system to maximize performance using advanced algorithms
- Unlimited Support
PPC Express is a yearly commitment that establishes you in an ideal position for 12 months at a time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does PPC stand for?
PPC stands for pay-per-click. It is the practice of placing paid advertisements in search results for specific keywords searched by target demographics. Every time an ad is clicked on, the visitor is directed to your website, and a small fee is paid to the search engine
PPC ads look like native search results in the search engine, but contain a small, non-intrusive icon to show that they are an ad. They appear at the top of the search results
How are audiences targeted?
PPC campaigns reach audiences by taking into account the terms they have searched, their browsing habits, and their location. This allows, for example, a plumber to advertise directly to people who are searching for plumbers specifically within the geographical area that plumber services
Which search engine platforms does PPC Express support?
PPC Express is for campaigns on Google, Bing, and Facebook